Stirling Castle from the entrance. This picture definitley doesn't do the castle justice, but you can at least see a little more of the whole thing than in any of my other pictures. This castle is definitely the coolest thing I've seen in Scotland so far--but I haven't even gone to the Edinburgh Castle yet--but I will, I will.
Nichole and I just thought we help these kitchen workers at the castle with their heavy load. We're just nice like that I guess :) But really, in the castle they had a kitchen area with wax statue things to give us more of a feel I guess on what went on back in the day. I give such great explanations don't I? haha
Hey! Do I know you?
We just made so many new friends in the kitchen--it was great!
All of us with the castle in the background. It was such a beautiful day!

No comments:
Post a Comment