This is a picture I took on the bus ride down to Preston--it was about a 3 1/2 hour drive--and so beautiful. I love the morning fog here. I also love that everything is still green. We woke up at about 5:45 a.m. and left at 6:15 to walk to our church where the bus was--hour long walk. The bus left at 7:15 a.m.
And tada! Here is me infront of the beautiful temple. It turned out to be such a beautiful day--no bad weather at all--well it did rain a little on the way down, but not bad at all.
It was a little breezy here, but there's me and Nichole infront of the temple again. We were actually really bummed because we couldn't actually do baptisms because so many people were there--they triple-booked the font. I guess I'll just have to go again now. But we did go to the MTC there that was just down the road and watched the new Joseph Smith movie--the same one that's at the Joseph Smith Memorial bldg. So that made the trip better.
Found some lovely flowers and just had to take a picture! Temple grounds are always so pretty.

Here's just another one of me and the temple in the background and I think I'll stop here. I have more pictures, but I think there's enough to show that I had a great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment