After the hike we headed to the Eilean Donan Castle--the one we saw the night before. Notice the rearview mirror--yep even though I'm on the right I'm driving :) I absolutely love to drive--and it's really not that difficult here. In the city is a little more difficult though--but still not bad. I actually did drive on the wrong side the other day--so embarrassing! I'm just glad Emma and Tiffany are letting me drive ocasionally--it totally makes my day.
So here's the castle in the day time--I kind of liked it better at night though. No, it would be even cooler if the sun was out in this picture. I bet someone else got a better picture than me. We went on a tour of it. I love that we have to take a bridge to get there and that it's surrounded by water. People actually still live here--some areas were blocked off.
This is the little archway right before I walked into the castle.
Don't shoot!
Chillin out on the patio. Just kidding. This really was a great castle--all the rooms inside were furnished and there were wax statues and everything--no photography inside though. It was great.


No comments:
Post a Comment