Here is the view of the Scottish Parliament on our way up to the top of Arthur's Seat. The Parliament looks way cool from above. If you look directly down on the building it looks like the bottom of a ship--because Scotland used to have (and I guess still does) a large ship industry.
This picture I actually found online--but it shows the Parliament building with Arthur's Seat in the background. So beautiful :)
In this picture I believe we were singing "The hills are alive...". But I know we're not in the Alps. But yeah, we were pretty close to the top of Arthur's Seat here (Emma and I). You can see Firth of Forth in the background and Edinburgh of course too. Oh, and Edinburgh is pronounced : Ed-in-burrr-ah, incase you were wondering :)
This is myself standing in the ruins of St. Anthony's Cathedral. This was on our way down from Arthur's Seat. Oh, by the way, Arthur's Seat isn't named after King Arthur, it was origanally a place people went hunting and it was Archer's Seat I think. Something like that anyway. Oh, can you see that little girl on the right who ruined my picture? Haha, I'm just kidding.
Okay, so there was a beautiful pond at the bottom of Arthur's Seat where a bunch of Swans were. These swans didn't mind us being there at all and went after us when we got bananas and bread out. It was almost scary! So that's me trying to look like a swan I guess--didn't work at all :)

No comments:
Post a Comment