Gordon was kind enough to take work off to take me down to the Lake District and we had a great time! This is us infront of Ullswater Lake. It was so picturesque.
And this was by far the best moment of the day! A town called 'Braithwaite'!!!! It was so awesome! It's just a little town--but that doesn't lessen the greatness of this beautiful place. I want to live there :)
'Braithwaite' sits on a hill--so I took the 5 mintue walk up the hill and took a picture so you could get a little better idea of what it looks like. Nice mountains eh?
Some guy offered to take a picture of us in a little town called Ambleside. Such a quaint little town. We ate lunch there and it was delicious.
There I am stading at the doorstep of the old bridge house. Some guy built his house there so he wouldn't have to pay property tax :) Smart guy

So I just had to take a picture :) The sign fits my life I think--always busy! We had a great trip!

No comments:
Post a Comment